Edward and Bella found love in the dry heat of the desert but that love was tested when the reality of his past hindered their future. They have since made a good life for themselves in California but when unfinished business sends them back to New York will they be able to survive its bitter cold? … Sequel to A Dry Heat.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chapter 3: Little Things

For those who don't remember Felix is being played by Ving Rhames
Yes, my Seth is being played by the one and only Harry Styles. Thank you Amanda!
Garrett Jameson is being played by Timothy Olyphant
Lake Isabella
I thought since Harry is playing Seth I would throw a One Direction song in here... LOL
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your 
cheeks and it all makes sense to me

Little Things
One Direction
Take Me Home, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment